Thursday, July 16, 2009

KENYA

From the end of July through the start of August, I will begin an adventure throughout Kenya.  With a backpack and a video camera I will explore and create stories featuring a wonderful group known as raincatcher.org.  Raincatcher turns the worlds water crisis upside down by simply capturing what mother nature provides.  By harvesting rainwater children and people in villages are provided safe, clean, pure drinking water.  I invite you along my journey.  Follow me on this blog as I share with you an amazing part of the world!

4 comments:

  1. great photo

    Kenia must be wonderfull

    Hail from another fantastic place, tne mountains of AragóN -spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your trip! Do you know exactly where you are going? I went last summer around the same time and the experience changed my life. If you have any questions before you leave, e-mail me @ wboyd4490@yahoo.com. Good luck and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait til you have access to a computer for your first update!
    good luck at your first stop of kissumu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic! what a wonderful way to see the world jarrod... but do you go live at noon from kenya?!

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete